Men’s meeting every Sunday morning starting at 9am.
Worship starts Sunday morning at 10:30am
Mass Healing and Deliverance service every 2nd and 4th Friday night at 7pm.
Our Pastors: Senior Pastors J.C. Collins and Lynn Collins and Associate Pastor Clayton Collins
Our Vision: To serve in a Christ-centered community that shares a Great Commitment to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
Our Mission: To be and make disciples for Jesus Christ in the places where we live, work, and play.
Ministry Strategies: As we follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, we will activate the following Biblically-based ministry strategies toward the accomplishment of our vision and mission.
- Worship strategies include: 1) loving God with all our hearts, souls, minds and spirits; 2) engaging in individual and corporate prayer and Bible study; 3) obeying God’s Word in every aspect of our lives; and 4) engaging in corporate worship activities within our local church and with others in the Body of Christ. (See Deut. 6:4-5; Prov. 3:5-6; Matt. 22:37; Jn. 15:7-10).
- Evangelization strategies include: 1) demonstrating Christ’s character in the places where we live, work, and play; 2) sharing the gospel among the lost; 3) engaging in intercessory prayer in behalf of the lost; and 4) giving direct and financial support to evangelism activities both at home and abroad. (See Matt. 28:19-20; 5:14-16; Acts 1:8; Mk. 16:15-16; Jn. 3:3-5; Rom. 10:9-10, 13).
- Discipleship strategies include: 1) presenting ourselves as living sacrifices to God, thereby allowing Him to form His character within us; 2) assisting other believers within our local church in becoming like Jesus Christ; and 3) staying accountable to others who may assist us in our daily walk with Christ. (See Matt. 28:20; 2 Cor. 3:18; Rom. 12:2).
- Fellowship strategies include: 1) forming a Christ-centered community as we love each other in the way that Christ loves us; and 2) serving and building up the individuals and families within our local church. (See Matt. 28:19; Jn. 13:12-15, 34-35; Acts 2:44, 46; 4:32-34; I Cor. 12:12-14; I Jn. 4:20-21).
- Ministry strategies include: 1) serving Christ as we serve others within our community and world; 2) responding directly and prayerfully to the spiritual and natural needs of those both within and outside the Body of Christ; and 3) advocating justice, reconciliation, and liberation for all people groups and individuals within our society. (See Mic. 6:8; Lev. 19:9-10; Prov. 14:21; Isa. 58:10-11; Matt. 10:16, 42; 25:34-40; Jam. 2:14-17; I Jn. 3:17).
Our Faith: We believe.. That God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, are three in one. There is only one God who is eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is.