As we follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, we will activate the following Biblically-based ministry strategies toward the accomplishment of our vision and mission.
- Worship strategies include: 1) loving God with all our hearts, souls, minds and spirits; 2) engaging in individual and corporate prayer and Bible study; 3) obeying God’s Word in every aspect of our lives; and 4) engaging in corporate worship activities within our local church and with others in the Body of Christ. (See Deut. 6:4-5; Prov. 3:5-6; Matt. 22:37; Jn. 15:7-10).
- Evangelization strategies include: 1) demonstrating Christ’s character in the places where we live, work, and play; 2) sharing the gospel among the lost; 3) engaging in intercessory prayer in behalf of the lost; and 4) giving direct and financial support to evangelism activities both at home and abroad. (See Matt. 28:19-20; 5:14-16; Acts 1:8; Mk. 16:15-16; Jn. 3:3-5; Rom. 10:9-10, 13).
- Discipleship strategies include: 1) presenting ourselves as living sacrifices to God, thereby allowing Him to form His character within us; 2) assisting other believers within our local church in becoming like Jesus Christ; and 3) staying accountable to others who may assist us in our daily walk with Christ. (See Matt. 28:20; 2 Cor. 3:18; Rom. 12:2).
- Fellowship strategies include: 1) forming a Christ-centered community as we love each other in the way that Christ loves us; and 2) serving and building up the individuals and families within our local church. (See Matt. 28:19; Jn. 13:12-15, 34-35; Acts 2:44, 46; 4:32-34; I Cor. 12:12-14; I Jn. 4:20-21).
- Ministry strategies include: 1) serving Christ as we serve others within our community and world; 2) responding directly and prayerfully to the spiritual and natural needs of those both within and outside the Body of Christ; and 3) advocating justice, reconciliation, and liberation for all people groups and individuals within our society. (See Mic. 6:8; Lev. 19:9-10; Prov. 14:21; Isa. 58:10-11; Matt. 10:16, 42; 25:34-40; Jam. 2:14-17; I Jn. 3:17).